Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Attention Volunteers

Hey all you in-active people on this e-mail list!
We need your help! Every Sunday a very dedicated crew comes in and runs the three services. It takes 8 people to fully staff the tech crew each week. And right now we average 6. Please come to the booth some Sunday and check us out! The commitment is for three months, once every three weeks. That only comes to 5 TURNS! Come on, YOU CAN DO IT! It's easy to trade on weeks when you're gone. E-mail me if you have questions.
 
Also consider serving at our CD sale cart, or making CD copies on Sunday mornings. Its easy!
 
Active Volunteers!
To all of you on rotation, you are probably waiting to see if I get the new rotation published on time this quarter. Well, I plan to, but I need your help! Teams are growing, and I hope they continue to grow. But I don't feel like they are very well-balanced, skill wise, so I have a few questions for you:
  • What is your favorite crew position?
  • What is your least-favorite crew position?
  • What position do you feel you are best at?
  • What position do you feel you are worst at (out of the positions you've done)?
  • What position(s) have you never (or rarely) done, and would like to try?
Please e-mail me

No comments: