Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Crew For Sunday February 11 - Call For Help

Here is the crew for Sunday February 11 (Team A)

  • Lighting Director: Help Needed
  • Video Director: Katie (traded with Jared)
  • CG: Jay
  • Cameras: Ralph, Cory, Michael M.

I also need people to volunteer to help extra on Sunday, February 18 (Team B), and Wednesday February 21 (Ash Wednesday). Katie and I will be out of town. Please reply and let me know that you can help with one of these days ASAP. STUDENTS: Michael plans on attending the Ash Wednesday Service instead of regular Wednesday night program, I think. So this would be a good week for you guys to help out in the sanctuary booth.

Music Golf Tournament:

Saturday, March 10 is the Golf Tournament. If you would like to help shoot it (video) please let me know.

Lighting Work Day:

The lighting work day os still on for March 11. Please let me know if you can help

No comments: