Monday, March 05, 2007

Crew For Sunday March 11, 2007 - HELP!!

Here is the preliminary crew for this upcoming Sunday, March 11. Jim is in a drama, so he will not be available. I need a lighting director for this Sunday, if anyone is available.
This Sunday is also bell Sunday. So we will either need extra camera operators, or someone will be moving from camera to camera for parts of the service. I am returning the "borrowed" camera Tuesday morning, so we will be using my camcorders to supplement this weekend. And as of right now, I have NO CAMERA OPERATOR for 11 AM.
This weekend is a good weekend to come in and learn a position you don't know, and/or bring a friend!
  • Lighting Director: OPEN
  • Video Director: Andrew
  • CG: Jay
  • Cameras: Mark (no 11), Christian (no 11)
Golf Tournament Video Help
This Saturday is the Music Golf Tournament. If you are interested in help shoot, or learning to shoot, please e-mail me. And plan on meeting at church to carpool/caravan at 11:30 am. You'll get lunch at the course. You'll be done between 4 and 5 pm, at the latest. I can bring more than one camera, if there are enough people interested.

No comments: