Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jeff Wood Memorial - Monday 7 pm

M ost of you know, but not all... Jan Wood's son passed away last week. He
had been suffering from a brain tumor. Full details can be found on
HYPERLINK "http://news.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBIZ9I3K6F.html"TBO here.

The Wood family is planning a sort-of non-traditional service to celebrate
Jeff's life. Jan called me today and asked if I could video tape it. I would
like for our team to go above and beyond and do a "full production" for this
service than will feature a live band, photo and video presentations, and
more.

Please call or e-mail me if you can help. I will need cameras, lights, video
director, etc. to be at church at 6:30 pm THIS MONDAY NIGHT.

Stuart

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.487 / Virus Database: 269.13.19/1008 - Release Date: 9/14/2007
8:59 AM

No comments: