Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Call for Help for Hoedown - Crew For October 28

Harvest Hoedown
Tomorrow, Thursday, Jeff, Robin, Howard and I will be heading out to the Boggy Bottom to set up for the Harvest Hoedown. If anyone is available to meet us here at 1 pm, or at Lupton's at around 2 pm, it would be appreciated.
If you are going to be there, you can find me if you want to "shoot" some of the goings on.
But the biggest need will be tear down on Friday. If you are going to the hoedown, and can lend a hand at tear down, please find me at the event and let me know you'll be able to help.

Crew For Sunday
This Sunday is Team B. I know Mark is not available, can we have a fill in, please? We will be doing doing IMAG for the message as Dan asks the pastors question that the congregation has submitted.
  • Lighting Dir: Jim
  • Video Dir: OPEN
  • CG: Jay
  • Cameras: Christian and OPEN

No comments: