Thursday, January 03, 2008

Crew for Sunday January 6, 2008!

Thanks to Jim, Jay, Mark, Christian and Jared for doing a fantastic Job
while I was gone! Katie and I really appreciate it!

This Sunday, Dan will give the sermon he was scheduled to give last Sunday,
but was unable to due to illness. Katie and I are back, but we could use
possibly one extra crew member at 11:00 to cover Sue.

* Producer: Stuart
* Lighting Dir: Cameron
* Video Dir: Sue (No 11:00)
* CG: Katie
* Camera 2: Denise

Also, check you calendars for the next few months, as I will be preparing to
publish the new rotation soon. I would like to know when I may be missing
people, so I can plan accordingly. But unless I change the crew for January
13 will be:

* Andrew, Ralph and Michael.


-Stuart

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008
11:29 AM

No comments: