Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Crew for Sunday and ** Don Moen**

Crew For Sunday

This coming Sunday, March 30th, is Team C -

* Katie,
* Christian,
* Mike Mc.
* Susan.

We need a couple more to help, with Cam and/or CG. ND we will need someone
to cover Sue on lights at Just 11.

Don Moen Concert

I still need more crew for Don Moen. Please confirm or sign up. The most
current list of crew is:

* Katie
* Jay
* Andrew
* Denise

So we definitely need a few more crew. I am renting a little bit nicer
camera, and I want to run four cameras, if we have enough crew. DON'T FORGET
REHEARSAL is at 2 pm on Saturday!

Lighting Work

I also am going to do some lighting work and work on other equipment at 10
am on Saturday. The following have already signed up:

* Katie
* Denise
* Sue
* Andrew
* Mark

That is enough, but if I get more, we can split into teams to work on some
other tasks.

To be removed from this list, reply with the word REMOVE in the subject or
body of the email.

No comments: