Monday, June 02, 2008

Crew For Sunday June 8 - Team A

This coming Sunday, June 8 is Team A

-Andrew

-Sue

-Ralph

-Cory

-Denise

Please make sure you are on time, especially if you are unable to make it to
the camera training class on Wednesday.

Call for Help - Directors

I am looking for a Lighting Director and Video Director to help with the
"July 4" programs on June 29 (Team A). Any team member fro any team is
eligible. If you can make it to rehearsals Wednesdays June 18th and 25th at
7:00 p.m., as well as the two performances at 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. on June
29th, please let me know.

The June 18th rehearsal will give you a chance to see and hear the show. I
will have draft cues ready fro you to make notes on. June 25th is dress
rehearsal.

Call For Help - Crew

If you can make the Wednesday rehearsal on June 25th at 7:00 p.m. for dress
rehersal, and the performances on June 29th, please let me know so I can
sign you up.

No comments: