Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A comment on the webcast

Jamie forwarded the following comment from his Facebook page to me. You ALL
make this possible!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jamie Westlake
-------------------------
Subject: Sandra Steele Kubler wrote on your Wall...

Sandra wrote on your Wall:

"Thank you so much for online worship. John and I are home sick today, but
I was able to worship with you online. I was with the 11:00 service. I
want you to know that these sermons are reaching me and I'm sure others as
well. I am pleased with your boldness and courage. It's not always easy to
reach folks my age but you do so every wk. The service was great. You
handled things so well. Thanks for coming back to pray at the end of the
service. We will pray here as well. God bless your ministry."

No comments: