Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fwd: FW: Thanks

Pastor Jamie wanted me to forward this to you all. Thanks for making this kind of ministry possible!
-Stuart

Stuart,

Please forward the following to your tech team that make "worship on the net" a reality! This is great feedback on how we're doing.

God loves the Tech Team,

Pastor Jamie


From:

Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 4:06 PM
To: Jamie Westlake
Subject: Thank

Just wanted to say thank you for the worship on Sunday. We are church members and we are stationed in Germany right now (as civilians). I am having hard time right now and I just emailed Vicki and wrote that if the worship was food, I'd say it had hit the spot. I am 34 and had a biopsy of three nodules on my thyroid on Friday. As a mom of two little girls and I am really worried and your worship really helped yesterday. I am so thrilled that today we have a privilidge to watch a worship from thousands miles away.

 Thank you again.

 


No comments: