Wednesday, June 21, 2006

News for the Week of June 21

In This Issue:

  • Crew For June 25
  • June 25 Work Day Cancelled
  • July 2 Crew And Rehearsal
  • VBS Help
  • Training Opportunity

Crew for June 25, 2006

Here are the crew assignments for Sunday, June 25. As always, if you can come to fill in an OPEN spot, please let me know via e-mail or phone.

  • Lighting Director: OPEN
  • Video Director: Katie
  • CG: Jay
  • Cam 1: OPEN
  • Cam 2: Ralph
  • Cam 3: Cory

June 25 Work Day Cancelled

I didn't receive any RSVPs for June 25. I will schedule another day before the summer is over.

July 2 Crew And Rehearsal

I'm sorry for the late notice, but tonight, Wednesday June 21, at 7:30, is an optional rehearsal for anyone on crew. I STRONGLY recommend directors to be here. Next Wednesday, I hope everyone can make it to that rehearsal, since it will be our last chance to see it and try everything. As you can see there are still some positions available.

  • Lighting Director: Rick
  • Spot Operator 1: Sue
  • Spot Operator 2: OPEN
  • Video Director: Katie
  • CG: Jay
  • Camera 1: OPEN
  • Camera 2: Mike P.
  • Camera 3: Ralph

VBS Crew Help

VBS is the week of July 10-15, 8 am - Noon. If you want to learn to run camera, or edit, this is a good opportunity, especially for students. Please let me know which days you can be here, and what time.

Training Opportunity

Starting Tonight, I will be at all Wednesday night rehearsals. ANYONE who wants to come and sharpen their skills by practicing during Jeff's rehearsal can come. It's not required, but RSVP if you are coming. I again STRONGLY recommend any directors to come so that they can here the songs and start to think about how they want to light or shoot it.

 

No comments: