Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tech News for June 8 - PoP; Crew for 6-11; July 2 Call; Summer Work

People of Passion

The CDs, DVDs and Videos of People of Passion are done. Michael M. is helping me today to assemble the last of them. They will be available for pick-up/purchase this Sunday.

Crew for June 11, 2006

This week the Bells are playing (No, really, I mean it). The Summer quarter continues on to Team B.
  • Lighting Director: Rick
  • Video Director: OPEN
  • CG: Jay
  • Cam 1: OPEN
  • Cam 2: Andrew
  • Cam 3: Christian

Looking for a Few Good Crew

I still need a couple more people to step forward for the July 2 service. If you are interested, please e-mail, call, or send a pigeon. Current sign ups are listed below. If you've changed your mind, or plans change, please let me know ASAP.
  • Ralph
  • Sue
  • Michael
  • Mike
  • Rick
  • Katie
  • Jay

Summer Projects

Summer seems to be the only time when I can organize time for special projects. I'd like you help to pick thee projects you think are most important. The first one I have scheduled. I would like to re-aim and change gels on the back lights (above the choir) on June 25, at 1:00 pm. I have already bought some gel colors. Lighting people, please ask to look at them and give me your impressions/suggestions.
Other possible projects I like to see us work on this summer are, in no particular order:
  • Re-aim/gel front colors
  • Build shelves/organize north mechanical room/closet.
  • re-run cam 2 lines (so intercom and camera run together. We'll have to do this before we get the new intercom).
  • Re-run/troubleshoot Projector lines/scan line (goes well with above project).
  • Re-run coax feeds to S-1, S-4, Narthex (future), and Pastor's Study TVs.
  • Put away old riser that is buy lighting board.
  • Build shelves/organize under north stair well.
Feel free to suggest more projects.

No comments: