Monday, December 18, 2006

Wow! What a Weekend for Tech! & Christmas Eve Crew

*** Lots of important Stuff, please READ!!!***
Cantata a Success
Awesome job everyone. We had a packed weekend and everything went great. The "cantata" was received very well. People thought the we did a great job. So thanks to the whole team, Katie, Rick, John, Robin, Andrew, Mark, Jim, Ralph and Jay. 
 
B&G Club Rocks the House!
And WOW!  I say again WOW! How can I describe the Student Luau? I can't. And it wouldn't have happen without everyone's help. There are too many to name, I would be afraid I'd miss someone. But I do want to send a BIG thanks to Robin fro the sound system. It would not have been a "rock concert" without the PA!
Also a big thanks to those who worked so hard lifting and setting up the lights. Everyone, even a few who were skeptical, agreed that the night would not have been same without the lighting. Again, SO many people helped with that, and I'm sure several of them are even more sore than I am this morning!
The next big night for Students will be the Super bowl Party. And look for a lighting work day in the future for the sanctuary.
 
**Christmas Eve Crew - AM - TEAM C **
Sunday AM crew is STANDARD ROTATION, Team C, but there is NO 8AM service. Call time will be 9:00 AM.
  • Producer: Katie
  • Lighting Director: Rick
  • Video Director: Stuart
  • Cameras: Sue, Mike, Jason
  • CG: Jay
**Christmas Eve Crew - Evening **
I still need help for both  services Christmas Eve Night. Please reply ASAP with which time you can help; 7 pm/6:30 call time, 11 pm, 10:30 call time. For more information, see this post on the blog, or
http://technicalarts.blogspot.com/2006/11/news-and-events-for-december-2006.html
Invitation for Assistance
This Wednesday, December 20, I will be shooting an interview with Cookie Gray for a video to use in January. If you would like to help from 9-Noon, It would be greatly appreciated. Please RSVP, as I don't need a HUGE crew, just a few hands will do. You can learn how to light, shoot, and conduct a video interview.

No comments: