Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This Weekend - Team C - And HELP WANTED

This coming Sunday is Team C, however Jim M. can not be here so I am in need of a CG operator or a camera operator. Here is the crew as it stands:
  • Lighting Dir: Ralph L.
  • Video Director: OPEN - HELP
  • CG Operator: OPEN - HELP
  • Camera Operators: Denise and Katie
Sunday Night - 4:00 p.m. - The Bridge Video Shoot
This coming Sunday night we are going to shoot some promotional videos for The Bridge service. I need a full crew because what we want to do is:
  1. 4:00-4:30; Video tape and "live switch" an interview between Jamie and Josh in the sanctuary. 
    • I need two camera operators for this.
  2. About 5:15-5:30; once the band has warmed up we want to video tape a them performing two songs live.
    • I need a full crew for this.
We will be shooting these like we would shoot a live service. I will then edit the interview and the live song together for a promo to show people what the service is like. If you can help, please let me know ASAP.

Stuart Mackey
First United Methodist Church of Brandon
Director of Technical Arts
(813) 684-1122
stuartmackey@fumcbrandon.org

No comments: